Info

Fond Organics LLC
505.716.5173
the.organicnut@gmail.com
suburbanmarket.blogspot.com

Saturday, November 27, 2010

A Venue for the General Public

           December 9th, Fond Organics will commandeer the Vanilla Moose in Aztec. We will utilize the convenience of the drive-thru to sell fresh baked breads, pastries and coffee. Now you can indulge your moderately reasonable fantasies relating to baked goods Tuesday-Saturday from 6 - 10:30am.
           Drive in for Cinnamon Rolls and Sticky Buns, Fluffy and Rich Scones, Over the Top Muffins and Cookies, and a selection of confections that border on perfection. Wash that down with a bold cup of Joe or a hot tea. Don't forget to pick up a loaf of our chewy Ciabatta or our soft and  crusty Wheat Bread for dinner! Watch the VM marquee for updates on our weekly specials!!!

1 comment:

  1. I Finally Was Able To Stop In And Give Your Cinnamon Rolls A Try! I Am So Glad I Did! What A Way To Start The Day! I LOVE That You Use Cream Cheese Icing...I Believe That Is The Only True Icing For A Cinnamon Roll! I Will Be Back! Thanks And I Hope Your Business Does Well And Prospers!

    ReplyDelete